Henry® Company is the most complete provider of Building Envelope Systems® that control the flow of water, air, vapor and energy in a building.
Self-Adhered Water Resistive Air Barrier Membrane
This next generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Ideal for wood frame construction, Henry® Blueskin® VP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier.
Part of the Fortifiber® 1-2-3 moisture control system, Blueskin® VP100 is designed to withstand the rigors of the jobsite and the elements, and is backed by an industry-leading 15-year warranty.
- Increases building longevity by providing greater moisture and water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by eliminating drafts
- Improves building thermal performance for reduced energy costs
- Improves air quality by helping to reduce mold proliferation
- Installs easily with common hand tools
- Roll length: 100ft
- Roll widths: 4”, 6”, 9”, 12”, and 48”
Super Jumbo Tex® 60 min
Super Jumbo Tex® 60 Minute is the industry’s leading 60 Minute weather-resistive building paper, with an unmatched track record of performance in the field. It is a member of the Jumbo Tex product line that has been chosen by builders and architects to protect over millions of homes and commercial buildings from the problems caused by water intrusion and excessive moisture.
Super Jumbo Tex® 60 Minute is used in production, custom residential and commercial construction where there is a need for a high performance weather-resistive barrier. The product delivers over six times the water protection of standard Grade “D” paper, while providing optimal breathability, to prevent the potential for moisture condensation within exterior walls. As important, it has the rugged durability necessary to resist tearing and puncturing on the jobsite.
Part of the Fortifiber® 1-2-3 moisture control system, Super Jumbo Tex 60 Minute® is designed to withstand the rigors of the jobsite and the elements, and is backed by an industry-leading 15-year warranty.
- Solid protection against moisture problems
- Strong water resistance
- Low VOC: meets CA 01350 for indoor air quality
- Excellent price performance
- Ideal balance between water resistance and permeability
- For stucco, fiber cement siding, brick, vinyl and wood siding
- Reduces air infiltration
- 40″ x 240 sq. ft.
- 40″ x 324 sq. ft.
Compatible with all cladding types, WeatherSmart® Rainscreen provides a 6mm gap between cladding and weather-resistive barrier, creating space for ventilation. The 3D matrix polypropylene strands channel water down and out of the wall assembly and the built-in fabric protects the gap from debris. The result is faster-drying wall assemblies and reduced risk of unhealthy mold, rot and mildew.
WeatherSmart® Rainscreen is an accessory to the Fortifiber® 1-2-3 Moisture Control System™ of flashings, weather-resistive barriers and sealants. All system components can be used together with confidence. WeatherSmart® Rainscreen may carry a 15-year warranty.
- Creates gap between weather-resistive barrier and cladding that enhances ventilation and improves drying
- Serves as a protective layer between stucco and weather-resistive barrier
- Compression-resistant polypropylene strands channel water down and out of wall system
- Reduces risk of mold and mildew for better building health
- Meets code requirements (6mm)
- Compatible with all standard cladding types
- 39″ x 61.6 lineal feet
Blueskin® Butyl Flash
Blueskin® Butyl Flash is a self-adhered flashing consisting of a synthetic butyl compound which is integrally laminated to a white engineered polypropylene film surface. The flashing is specifically designed to be self-adhered to a prepared substrate.
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Easy self-adhered application
- Self-sealing when punctured
- Excellent cold weather adhesion
- Highly flexible making installation easy
- 4” x 75’
- 6” x 75’
- 9” x 75’
- 12” x 75’
Blueskin® WP 200
Self-Adhered Waterproofing Membrane
Blueskin® WP 200 is a self-adhered composite membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, integrally laminated to a blue, high-density polyethylene film. The membrane is specifically designed for self-adhering to a prepared substrate, and provides a high-performance waterproofing barrier.
- SBS membrane flexible at low temperatures
- Fully adhered systems prevent lateral water movement
- No flame required
- Factory controlled thickness
- Negligible odor during application
- Thickness – 60 mils (1.5 mm)
- Roll Length 66.7ft
- Roll Width – 36″
- Gross Coverage – 200 ft2
- Net Coverage* – 186 ft2
*Based on 65 mm laps both side and end laps
Emulsion Primer for Self-Adhesive Membranes
Aquatac Primer is a polymer emulsion based primer for self-adhered membranes.
- Quick drying
- Environmentally friendly due to low VOC content
- Highly tacky film provides positive adhesion to membrane
- Non-flammable during application
- Easily applied by spray
- Water based, no solvent odors
- Specially designed to provide a high level of tack on vertical surfaces
- Available in 1-gallon & 5-gallon pails
Elastomeric Asphalt Emulsion Waterproofing
Aqua-Bloc® WB Elastomeric Asphalt Emulsion Waterproofing is an elastomeric, liquid-applied, emulsified asphalt membrane. It is designed for below grade waterproofing of foundation walls and other structures. Aqua-Bloc® WB complies with, and exceeds, the requirements of CAN/CGSB 37.2.
- Water-based and low VOC
- Seamless low modulus elastomeric membrane
- Excellent adhesion to most construction surfaces such as concrete, stone, wood, preserved wood, metal and polystyrene
- Retains flexibility over a wide temperature range
- Perfect for waterproofing ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) foundation walls
- Can be applied to damp or green concrete
- Can be applied in one coat or in multiple coats with reinforcing fabric
- Bridges cracks
- Contains no solvent
- 5 gallon and 55 gallon drum
Henry® 212 All Purpose Crystal Clear Sealant
Henry® 212 All Purpose Crystal Clear Sealant is a one-part, highly elastic, high-performance thermoplastic sealant. The sealant exhibits excellent adhesion to a variety of construction materials. It can be applied to wet or dry surfaces and has excellent low temperature flexibility. It is non-staining, non-sagging and skins over, tack free within 30 minutes.
- Provides clear, invisible patch
- Goes on clear and cures clear
- Remains flexible – no cracking
- Excellent adhesion, even on wet surfaces
- 10.1 oz cartridge
- 1 Quart